A end of summer Plant Fair on the lawn of the Priory with some of the best nurseries in the area. Entrance cost includes access to the garden.
- Primrose Bank - RHS Chelsea Flower Show Gold Medal winning Nursery. Specialist grower of rare and unusual hardy perennial and woodland garden plants.
- Bridge Farm plants – we are a small nursery specialising in, well quite a variety of plants, being incurable plant addicts! We have a wide selection of rare and unusual plants including: Shade Loving / Tolerant Plants including rarely offered Pulmonarias, Brunneras, Lamiums, Epimediums, selected Hellebores, Asarums, Aconites, Acteaes, and ferns, Variegated Plants, Green flowering plants and shrubs, Large selections of Digitalis, Nepeta, Sedum, Thalictrum, Borderline Hardy / Tender perennials including Salvias, Heliotropes and Scented Geraniums. We propagate and grow most of my plants – in fact this all started as a result of our hobby and love of plants!
- Heartwood Crafts - ornamental items for the garden and home. These items are mainly made of stone, wood and metal. Please see my Facebook page under the name of Heartwood Crafts.
- Norwell Nurseries specialise in rare and unusual herbaceous perennials as well as Cottage Garden Plants, Woodland plants, shade lovers, hardy Chrysanthemums, hardy Geraniums, Hemerocallis, choice bulbs and Grasses. All are grown in our inspirational gardens which are free to look around whenever the nursery is open. We have the dispersed National collection of Hardy Chrysanthemums and hold over 140 varieties as well as the National Collection of Astrantias. The nursery website www.norwellnurseries.co.uk features 2,000 different plants for sale and these can be preordered and brought to the plant fair for payment on the day.
- Linda Scott - I have had a small independent nursery for 20 years, working from home and selling plants at plant fairs in the Midlands. I specialise in Hardy Geraniums though also sell a few other unusual and interesting perennials. I always loved gardening and growing and propagating plants. I produced far more plants than I could use and had given many away to friends and relatives who didn’t want any more, so the nursery came about as a hobby and addiction to plants that just got out of control
- Denise Green Plantazia Lincoln - I developed my plant nursery back in 2011 after realising my interest/passion in propagating plants over the years was now becoming more than a hobby. Each year since then I have attended many Specialist Plant Fairs at some wonderful locations around the country. I take a wide selection of Herbaceous Perennials , to hopefully cater for all tastes and always try to introduce some more unusual plants each year.
- Morton Nurseries - we sell choice and unusual shrubs, seasonal perennials. Nursery welcomes visitors and group visits. We were televised on gardeners world for Tatton flower show and on the nursery this year. We can also bring plant pre ordered for customers to collect from plant fair.
- Plant Wild - husband and wife team Steven and Lindsay are passionate about growing British wildflowers. Plants are of UK native provenance and many are fantastic for attracting bees, butterflies, insects and wildlife to the garden.The range includes wildflowers for Meadows, Cottage Garden, Wetland, Woodland and Shade, which are great for garden enthusiasts, schools, landscapers, conservationists and community groups. Peatfree compost is used throughout the nursery for both the plug plant and pots. From 2019 Plant Wild will also be complementing their plant range with a selection of wildflower and wildlife themed gifts from specialist artists and craftsmen, including botanic art, metal wildlife animals and birds and bird feeders.
- Ruth and Bryan Hall - we concentrate on the more rare and unusual herbaceous perennials whilst at the same time having a selection of established border favourites. We also grow a good selection of rockery plants, in addition to a rockery these compact low growing plants fit well in a trough, bowl or container of any sort.
To brighten up the garden in winter why not try some different types of snowdrops - we have bulbs of named varieties as alternatives to the common snowdrop. But as a contrast we also have a selection of something different – indoor succulent plants suitable for window sill, conservatory, or greenhouse. We do not have a nursery, just a garden as full of plants plus a greenhouse for the succulents of course
- Cotswold Garden Flowers – Diana and Bob and son Ed Brown’s renowned specialist nursery with a reputation for easy and unusual hardy herbaceous perennials and smaller shrubs. Bob is a well known speaker and garden writer as well as one of the most experienced nurserymen in country.The nursery was listed as one of Britain’s top nurseries by Sarah Raven in The Daily Telegraph. Ed Brown holds the National Collection Sambucus.
- The Herb Nursery - we are a small family run nursery which has developed on the same site for over forty years (started 1976). We specialise in Herbs, Wild flowers, Cottage garden plants and Pelargoniums which are sold direct to gardeners. Ninety-five per cent of all plants sold are grown on site.
- Don Witton - National Collection of Euphorbia. Don Witton runs a micro nursery specialising in a wide range of hardy Euphorbias and a good range of hardy perennials and grasses. All plants are propagated from his garden and allotment near Sheffield.
- Mike Gerrard - A garden designer since 1991, Mike provides design solutions for landscapes and gardens. He locates reputable contractors, specifies and inspects construction projects, and produces planning approval drawings for developers.
- Ornamental Garden Ware - Tim Middleton will be attending he makes ornamental garden ware based in Sheffield. www.ornamental-gardenware.co.
- Green End Farm Nursery – this Yorkshire nursery, sited 900ft up, offers a wealth of interest not only to the plant connoisseur, but to lovers of cottage garden and alpine plants too. With many favourite hardy plants and shrubs to choose from, Jean also specialises in the not so well known varieties. There is always a selection of unusual gems to tempt the collector. Jean’s stand offers a superb array of the plants which make an English garden such a magical place.
Conquest Plants Nursery - Anthony and Susan Norman are specialist growers of variegated and coloured foliage hardy nursery stock with a great knowledge of how get the most from this range of plants. Anthony always has a great selection of shrubs, grasses, perennials and bulbs with variegated, silver, red or bronze leaves. Ask Anthony for expert advice on planting containers for year-round interest.
- Artisan Plant Supports - Artisan Plant Supports produce Hand Crafted on their farm within Staffordshire Moorlands. There range of simple, yet attractive supports in options of Rusted, Galvanised or Powder Coated in Black, Dark Green and Silver www.artisanplantsupports.co.uk
- Sheffield Botanic Gardens
- Coopers Nursery
- Smart Plants - Stuart & Anita Smart
- Summerfield - we are a family run nursery, we are specialist growers of Herbaceous Perennials and Shrubs at Poppleton in the vale of York
- J Wilson Hardy Plants - I am based in Leicestershire and attend various plant fairs and farmers markets in the East Midlands. I grow a selection of hardy perennials and grasses in 1 and 2 litre pots, with a particularly wide range of late season asters.
- Piecemeal Plants at Whatton House Gardens - Based at Whatton House Gardens near Kegworth (LE12 5PE) and J24 M1, independent nursery offering a wide range of quality, hardy herbaceous perennials. Unusual varieties as well as cottage garden favourites. Small selection of flowering bulbs, half-hardy and tender plants.
- Willow Nursery
- The Woodland Trust
- Woodside Hardy Plant Nursery - we grow cottage garden favourites of hardy herbaceous perennials loved by bees and butterflies.